The Accessories section of ArmoryBook allows tracking of all types of accessories. Each accessory can be associated with a gun allowing quick and easy access from the gun screen.
Accessory information is broken down into 4 main sections: Basic, Acquisition, Images and Sales. Each section can be collapsed and expanded by clicking on the section heading or on the arrow on the right hand side of the heading. This allows for easily grouping and hiding of information that doesn't need to be reviewed every time an accessory is opened.
Basic Information about each accessory is recorded, for example type, brand, model and serial number. Keeping an accurate inventory of your accessories, containing serial numbers and images, are important in situations of theft or damage.
Acquisition Information allows tracking purchase date, amount, source and notes relevant to an accessory purchase. Recording how much was paid for an accessory allows for estimating an increase in a collections value (based on the difference with estimated value) and can be used when selling an accessory in the future to ensure it is not being under priced.
Images can be stored for purposes of documentation for insurance as well as condition of the accessory for future reference.
Image viewing in ArmoryBook is done using a very powerful image viewer, here are the basic features.
- + and - buttons in the upper left corner of the image allow for easy zooming
- Button directly below - returns the image back to the original size
- Button with four arrows will switch the image viewer to full screen mode, clicking on the button again, or using the ESC key, will return back to normal viewing mode
- The Play button to the right will start a slide show of all the images
- The right side of the image viewer contains thumbnail images that can be used for quick navigation to desired image
- Using the > button on the upper left of the thumbnails will hide the thumbnail images so that the main image will take the complete viewer
Sale Information allows for tracking sale date, amount, source and notes revevent to an accessories sale. Hopefully this information will only be needed if you are trying to track down an accessory that you sold and just absolutely have to have it back.
Clicking on any of the images displayed on this page will display a larger image of that screen.
- Basic Information
- Serial Number
- Estimated Value
- Acquisition Information
- Purchase Source
- Order Number
- Tracking Number
- Order Received
- Gun Images
- Accessory Images
- Sale Information