The maintenance screen is broken down into 3 main sections: Information, History and Images. Each section can be collapsed and expanded by clicking on the section heading or on the arrow on the right hand side of the heading. This allows for easily grouping and hiding of information that doesn't need to be reviewed every time a maintenace record is opened.
Maintenance Information allows quick and easy tracking of the basic information at each maintenance session. Gun, date, maintenance type and notes can all be tracked. Utilizing the maintenace tracking feature allows ArmoryBook to automactilly trigger a notification when maintenance is due based on time and round count.
Maintenance Images can be uploaded and tracked. Take images of gun parts during brake downs, cleaning patches or issues noticed that should be monitored, like a potential crack in a stock or a spot that might be rust. These images will provide a reference point for evaluation on future cleanings.
Image viewing in ArmoryBook is done using a very powerful image viewer, here are the basic features.
- + and - buttons in the upper left corner of the image allow for easy zooming
- Button directly below - returns the image back to the original size
- Button with four arrows will switch the image viewer to full screen mode, clicking on the button again, or using the ESC key, will return back to normal viewing mode
- The Play button to the right will start a slide show of all the images
- The right side of the image viewer contains thumbnail images that can be used for quick navigation to desired image
- Using the > button on the upper left of the thumbnails will hide the thumbnail images so that the main image will take the complete viewer
Maintenance History allows for quick and easy access to previous maintenance notes and images. When performing routine maintenance these notes and image are extremly valuable as a way to look back and monitor an delovping issues.
- Maintenance Type